Goal Zero Yeti 400 (110V)
*US customers please visit Goal Zero to purchase this productOverview
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station offers a quiet, portable power for your base camp. It allows you to camp in luxury without the noise and fumes of traditional back-up generators.
Large foldable panel ensures you're collecting the most power from the sun for your gear. Utilize the built-in USB port or pair with a Goal Zero portable power pack to charge your gear day or night.
YETI 400 HIGHLIGHTS
Quiet, portable power at the push of a button. 400Wh, 33Ah (12V) Battery capacity.
Chainable and replaceable sealed lead-acid AGM battery weighing 29 lbs.
Numerous powering options including: two USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Wall Charger (72W): 5 Hours
- Car Charger (30W): 13 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 23-58 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 13-32 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connectorcable)