Goal Zero Torch 250 Light
*US customers please visit Goal Zero to purchase this product
Get the most reliable emergency LED light for any situation with the Torch 250 Flashlight. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, and USB port to charge your phone.
• Multiple Light Options for Every Situation Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
• Recharge Anywhere Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
• Stay Connected During an Outage Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO CHARGE THE TORCH 250 FLASHLIGHT:
The Sun The Torch 250 Flashlight can be charged by the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or by connecting a compatible solar panel such as the Nomad 7 in about 7-14 hours.
USB The Torch 250 Flashlight can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source in about 7 hours.
Hand Crank The Torch 250 Flashlight can be charged using the hand crank. 1 minute of cranking can generate about 2 minutes of light.
COMMON DEVICE RECHARGE TIMES FROM THE TORCH 250
- MP3 Player (3Wh) = 6 recharges
- Smartphone (7Wh) = 2 recharges
- POV Camera (5.5Wh) = 3 recharges
- Headlamp (3-6Wh) = 2-5 recharges
- Tablet (25-50Wh) = 50% Boost*This product will be drop shipped to the location you provide. Shipping times may vary.