Goal Zero Lithium Yeti 200X
*US customers please visit Goal Zero to purchase this product
The new Yeti 200X Li delivers 200 watts of lightweight lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design built to take anywhere. Whether headed out for the day or a weekend, you've got the perfect amount of power to keep essential gear charged from door to destination and back again.
YETI 200X HIGHLIGHTS
Compact, Lightweight Power Station
The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
High-Speed Charging Solution
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
- Maximum input: 2 hours
- Wall Charger: 4 hours
- Nomad 20: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 50: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 50: 5-10 hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
- AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 22070
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Dimensions 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 in (20 x 13 x 13 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Warranty: 24 Months
RECOMMENDED SOLAR PAIRINGS
Nomad 20: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Nomad 50: Charges in 5-10 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 200X
From the Sun
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel.
From the Wall
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using included 60W power supply, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time.
From the Car
Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
*This product will be drop shipped to the address you provide. Shipping times may vary.