4 Season Tamarack Buckhorn (2-3 Person)
Treeline car tents take camping to the next level. Our tents are made to fit securely on vehicle racks or truck bars and can be set up in minutes. Camping from a car tent offers a great vantage point and you will never have to worry about critters or groundwater entering the tent. On top of that, because these tents can be erected so quickly, you will be to spending more time hiking, fishing and exploring the wilderness and less time erecting or dismantling your shelter.
- Extra-rugged frame and poles: 2mm wall thickness, small diameter, aluminum tubing
- Telescopic awning bar for additional strength in heavy rain and severe snow load
- Wider ladder for easier egress and entry
- Hinged vestibule pole for easier setup and take down
- Three oversized fully-zippered no-see-um mesh windows with patent-pending roll-up awning
- Dual PVC frost-proof skylights perfect for star-gazing
- Patented removable shoe/utility storage bags
- Patent-pending quick release hand screws for easy install & removal
- Heavy duty rubber storage latches
- Utility net on tent base underside for additional storage
- Dual location utility net for use inside or outside tent
- Tough, all metal structure, hinges and receivers
- Condensation sleeves on all exposed metal frames
- Large hinges (store bedding inside tent while collapsed)
- 2.5" high-density foam mattress with removable condensation-proof mattress cover
- YKK zippers
- Goal Zero® Solar Ready
- D rings for hanging lighting and solar panels
- Unisex emergency urinal
- Base of tent is made of lightweight Aluminum Honeycomb
- Additional material for tent, rainfly and meshing repairs
- Fits on any vehicle with most standard roof racks
- Matching Annex can be added for additional living space for additional cost
COLOURS: Buckhorn Tent body with 5 RainFly colours to choose from
Our fourth generation of Roof-Top Tents are our best yet. Designed by us, and built according to our specifications, the new tents are lighter and more aerodynamic than ever. All Gen4 tents are Solar Ready, designed in collaboration with Goal Zero® to seamlessly integrate with their numerous solar products.
The Constellation Series Tamarack's dual skylights allow for natural light to enter the tent even with the fly on. It features a rugged, lightweight aluminum honeycomb base, the strongest and most durable tent base on the market. Aluminum tubing with 2mm wall thickness, makes the tent both light weight and extra rugged. And it comes with Treeline's signature oversized patent-pending awning windows that can be rolled up for unrestricted views. Other features unique to Treeline include our patented utility/storage bags, utility net on the underside for additional storage, hi-tech Diamond Ripstop rainfly, and heavy duty rubber latches for storing heavier gear like rods and paddles, keeping them safe and out of the way. As always, the tents setup and take down in minutes. Large hinges allow storage of bedding inside the tent while collapsed. It also comes with a built-in, waterproof, high density 2 1/2" foam mattress made for max sleeping comfort that can stay inside the tent during travel.
US Customers Please Note:
Head over to Wander House Outdoors to purchase a Treeline Roof Top Tent!!
|Tent||Rain Fly & Annex||Mattress||Mattress Cover||Travel Cover|
|DIMENSION OPEN||MATTRESS DIMENSION||DIMENSION CLOSED|
Compare the Tamarack Constellation Roof-Top Tent to all other Treeline Roof-Top Tents