4 Season Redwood Grey (4-5 Person)
This product is unavailable
!!! More inventory coming late Spring !!! Contact us for more information.
No more fiddling with unruly tent poles and hammering away at cheap plastic stakes – camping does not have to be hard work. A Treeline tent folds out quickly so you can focus on hiking, fishing, cooking over a campfire and all the important things that draw you out into the wilderness. Since our rooftop tents are elevated, you will always have a fantastic vantage point that is up and away from snakes and wandering critters, and you will have the comfort knowing that your vehicle and all your travel belongings are securely stored beneath you as you sleep. Why choose an archaic ground tent when a rooftop tent will do the job better and faster?
- Extra-rugged frame and poles: 2mm wall thickness, small diameter, aluminum tubing
- Three oversized fully-zippered no-see-um mesh windows with patent-pending roll-up awning
- Dual PVC frost-proof skylights perfect for star-gazing
- Patented removable shoe/utility storage bags
- Patent-pending quick release hand screws for easy install & removal
- Heavy duty rubber storage latches
- Utility net on tent base underside for additional storage
- Tough, all metal structure, hinges and receivers
- Condensation sleeves on all exposed metal frames
- Large hinges (store bedding inside tent while collapsed)
- 2.5" high-density foam mattress with removable condensation-proof mattress cover
- YKK zippers
- Goal Zero® Solar Ready
- D rings for hanging lighting and solar panels
- Unisex emergency urinal
- Base of tent is made of lightweight Aluminum Honeycomb
- Additional material for tent, rainfly and meshing repairs
- Ideal for mid-sized SUV, van or pick-up truck and fits on most standard roof racks
- Add on a matching zip-on Redwood Annex for additional living space for additional cost
COLOURS: Grey Tent body with 3 RainFly colours to choose from
Our fourth generation of Roof-Top Tents are our best yet. Designed by us, and built according to our specifications, the new tents are lighter and more aerodynamic than ever.
The Redwood Constellation is Treeline's most spacious tent and is ideal for families or larger groups of friends. Dual skylights allow for natural light to enter the tent even with the fly on. It features a rugged, lightweight aluminum honeycomb base, the strongest and most durable tent base on the market. Aluminum tubing with 2mm wall thickness, makes the tent both light weight and extra rugged. And it comes with Treeline's signature oversized patent-pending awning windows that can be rolled up for unrestricted views. Other features unique to Treeline include our patented utility/storage bags, utility net on the underside and inside for additional storage, hi-tech Diamond Ripstop rainfly, and heavy duty rubber latches for storing heavier gear like rods and paddles, keeping them safe and out of the way. Despite its size, the Redwood sets up and takes down in minutes. Large hinges allow storage of bedding inside the tent while collapsed freeing up space in your vehicle. It also comes with a built-in, waterproof, high density 2 1/2" foam mattress made for maximum sleeping comfort that can stay inside the tent during travel.
|Tent||Rain Fly & Annex||Mattress||Mattress Cover||Travel Cover|
|DIMENSION OPEN||MATTRESS DIMENSION||DIMENSION CLOSED|
Compare the Redwood Constellation Roof-Top Tent to all other Treeline Roof-Top Tents