The Mountain is Calling Expedition Contest
Here at Treeline, we’re all about getting outside and into the mountains. Whether on a lengthy expedition to some far off land or a quick weekend trip to our favourite river, we’re constantly called to the outdoors. With the feeling that you share this sentiment, we’re hosting “The Mountain is Calling Expedition Contest” to celebrate the amazing adventures we’ve all embarked on!
Send us an email sharing the story and photos behind your most memorable trip this year. Maybe you ventured among Moab’s red rocks and camped under the desert stars (link here to Moab Featured Trip on Journal) or spent a week in Canada’s beautiful Rockies exploring off the beaten path (link here to Kananaskis Featured Trip on Journal). No matter where you went or what you did, we want to hear which mountains, rivers and deserts were calling you! Please be insightful and enthusiastic when writing your entry and include at least one photo (but the more the merrier) from your adventure. We’ll feature the winning entry on our journal as well as the runner-ups and honourable mentions.
Grand Prize Package
The Fine Print
- Stories must be emailed to the Treeline Team will read and review each story and a winner will be chosen based on thoughtfulness, enthusiasm, tips and expedition insights.
- Please submit stories by November 7, 2014 by emailing them to email@example.com
- Winners will be judged on creativity, storyline and overall radness but the Treeline crew and announced by the end of November.
- Story and assets must be original work by writer entering, or entry must have written permission by writer and photographer for entry.
- Winning stories and their photography must be available for Treeline’s use on any and all assets, with full credit to writer.
- By emailing Treeline Outdoors your essay entry you are allowing Treeline Outdoors to add you to their email list and you will receive our newsletters with exclusive expedition content and new product information.