Redwood Constellation (4-5 Person)
For best savings, purchase your Roof-Top Tent with an Annex and your choice of Solar Package.
Order your tent today for immediate delivery!
- Extra-rugged frame and poles: 2mm wall thickness, small diameter, aluminum tubing
- Three oversized fully-zippered no-see-um mesh windows with patent-pending roll-up awning
- Dual PVC frost-proof skylights perfect for star-gazing
- Patented removable shoe/utility storage bags
- Patent-pending quick release hand screws for easy install & removal
- Heavy duty rubber storage latches
- Utility net on tent base underside for additional storage
- Tough, all metal structure, hinges and receivers
- Condensation sleeves on all exposed metal frames
- Large hinges (store bedding inside tent while collapsed)
- 2.5" high-density foam mattress with removable condensation-proof mattress cover
- YKK zippers
- Goal Zero® Solar Ready
- D rings for hanging lighting and solar panels
- Unisex emergency urinal
- Base of tent is made of lightweight Aluminum Honeycomb
- Additional material for tent, rainfly and meshing repairs
- Ideal for mid-sized SUV, van or pick-up truck and fits on most standard roof racks
- Add on a matching zip-on Redwood Annex for additional living space for additional cost
Our third generation of Roof-Top Tents are our best yet. Designed by us, and built according to our specifications, the new tents are lighter and more aerodynamic than ever. All Gen3 tents are Solar Ready, designed in collaboration with Goal Zero to seamlessly integrate with their numerous solar products.
The Redwood Constellation is Treeline's most spacious tent and is ideal for families or larger groups of friends. New for 2017, the addition of dual skylights takes our traditional Redwood model one step further, allowing for natural light to enter the tent even with the fly on. It features a rugged, lightweight aluminum honeycomb base, the strongest and most durable tent base on the market. Aluminum tubing with 2mm wall thickness, makes the tent both light weight and extra rugged. And it comes with Treeline's signature oversized patent-pending awning windows that can be rolled up for unrestricted views. Other features unique to Treeline include our patented utility/storage bags, utility net on the underside for additional storage, hi-tech Diamond Ripstop rainfly, and heavy duty rubber latches for storing heavier gear like rods and paddles, keeping them safe and out of the way. Despite its size, the Redwood setups and takes down in minutes. Large hinges allow storage of bedding inside the tent while collapsed freeing up space in your vehicle. It also comes with a built-in, waterproof, high density 2 1/2" foam mattress made for max sleeping comfort that can stay inside the tent during travel.
|Tent||Rain Fly & Annex||Mattress||Mattress Cover||Travel Cover|
|DIMENSION OPEN||MATTRESS DIMENSION||DIMENSION CLOSED|
Compare the Redwood Constellation Roof-Top Tent to all other Treeline Roof-Top Tents