Assiniboine Straight Blade Knife
Handmade in Alberta, Canada, the Assiniboine Straight Blade Knife epitomizes the ideal outdoor hunting blade. The thumb groove gives added control while doubling as a strike point for the included magnesium flint. The Assiniboine's extreme durability and versatility makes this the best for rugged field work. Strap it to your belt for easy access to cut line or wood for a lean-to, or to skin an animal. It is heavy duty, easy to sharpen and clean - your classic field knife.
This timeless hand-forged blade is named after Mount Assiniboine, the most prominent peak in the Southern Continental Range of the Canadian Rockies. Rising to nearly 11,870 ft, and towering over some of Canada’s most pristine wilderness, the mountain lies along the border of British Columbia and Alberta.
- Hand-forged 51100 Krupp Steel with 15-N20 Carbon Steel
- Coco Bola wooden handle with copper bolster
- Thumb rest
- 61 Rockwell Hard
- Hand-stitched leather sheath with belt loop
- Complete with a Treeline Outdoors magnesium flint
- 8 inches
- Blade: 3.5 inches
- Total weight: 189 grams (6.7 ounces)
Free shipping in North America.
Made in Alberta, Canada.