Grey Tamarack Constellation 4 Season (2-3 Person)
This product is unavailable
Treeline car tents take camping to the next level. Our tents are made to fit securely on vehicle racks or truck bars and can be set up in minutes. Camping from a car tent offers a great vantage point and you will never have to worry about critters or groundwater entering the tent. On top of that, because these tents can be erected so quickly, you will be to spending more time hiking, fishing and exploring the wilderness and less time erecting or dismantling your shelter.
- Extra-rugged frame and poles: 2mm wall thickness, small diameter, aluminum tubing
- Three oversized fully-zippered no-see-um mesh windows with patent-pending roll-up awning
- Dual PVC frost-proof skylights perfect for stargazing
- Patented removable shoe/utility bags
- Patent-pending quick release hand fasteners for easy install & removal
- Heavy duty rubber latches for hanging fly rods or paddles
- Utility net located on underside for added storage
- Tough, all metal structure, hinges and receivers
- Condensation sleeves on all exposed metal frames
- Durable large hinges (store bedding inside tent while collapsed)
- 2.5" high-density foam mattress with removable condensation-proof mattress cover
- High Quality YKK zippers
- Heavy duty tent pegs
- Goal Zero® Solar Ready
- D rings for hanging lighting and solar panels
- Unisex emergency camping urinal
- Base of tent is made of lightweight Aluminum Honeycomb
- Additional material for tent, rainfly and meshing repairs
- Fits on any vehicle with most standard roof racks
- Option to add on a matching Annex for a larger living area at an additional cost
Sleeps: 2 - 3 Person
COLORS: Grey Tent body with 5 RainFly colors to choose from
Our fourth generation of Roof-Top Tents are our best yet. Designed by us, and built according to our specifications, the new tents are lighter and more aerodynamic than ever. All Gen4 tents come Solar Ready, developed in collaboration with Goal Zero® to seamlessly integrate with their numerous solar-powered product lineup.
The Tamarack Constellation’s dual skylights allow for natural light to enter the tent even with the fly on. It features a rugged, lightweight aluminum honeycomb base, the strongest and most durable tent base on the market. Aluminum poles with 2 millimeter thick walls make our tents both lightweight and extra rugged. And it comes with Treeline's signature oversized patent-pending awning windows that can be rolled up for unrestricted views. Other features unique to Treeline tents include our patented utility/storage bags, utility net on the underside for additional storage, hi-tech Diamond Ripstop rainfly, and heavy duty rubber latches for storing heavier gear like rods and paddles, keeping them safe and out of the way. As always, the tents set up and take down in minutes. Large hinges allow storage of bedding inside the tent while collapsed. It also comes with a built-in, waterproof, high density 2 1/2" foam mattress made for max sleeping comfort that can stay inside the tent during travel.
Need help? To learn more about this this high-quality Roof-Top Tent or what vehicles are supported, please contact us today for more information.
|Tent||Rain Fly & Annex||Mattress||Mattress Cover||Travel Cover|
|Weight||Dimension Open||Mattress Dimension||Dimension Closed|
Compare the Tamarack Constellation Roof-Top Tent to all other Treeline Roof-Top Tents